Privacy and cookies policy
What Information Do We Collect?
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website - such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services and registering for email notifications and/or newsletters.
What Are IP Addresses?
IP addresses are automatically gathered by our web server. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. It can then be used to provide you with tailored information. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- We use the personal information collected from you to facilitate taking your photographs, communicating with you regarding your photographs and other related products and services, and processing any transaction you may do with Lisa Lee Photography.
- Lisa Lee Photography will never sell or share personal information collected from the Lisa Lee Photography website with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may use your data to:
- Improve the website and your user experience.
- Contact you about any enquiries you submit to us regarding our services via the website so that we can provide you with relevant advice, information, quotations, services and invoices.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We may disclose information about you:
- In an event that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any potential legal proceedings to establish, exercise or defend any legal claims (including providing information to others for the purposes of reducing credit risk or fraud).
Retaining Your Information
We will take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. We will store your data on secure servers, personal computers and mobile devices, and in secure manual record-keeping systems.
The transmission of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing any website confidential and we will never ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time. You will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of our policy.